- AC balance - The variable current setting allows different material properties to be taken into account during welding.
- Hotstart in ARC/MMA mode - Automatic voltage increase at start for better ignition results.
- Anti-stick in ARC/MMA mode - Automatic decrease of welding current when the electrode sticks allows easy removal of the electrode from the workpiece.
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) - Gas shielded welding with inert/inactive gases such as Argon 4.6 (99.996 %).
- MMA electrode welding / ARC welding - Universal welding process in which an arc melts the electrode and forms a weld. No shielding gas is required.
- Foot pedal - Remote current control via foot pedal. The foot control mode gives you the advantage of being able to regulate the current even during the welding process, giving you different options for carrying out the welding work. The maximum current is set on the unit. The foot pedal is set to 10. When the foot pedal is pressed, the unit ignites with a lower current than is shown on the display. As soon as the foot pedal is fully depressed, the set maximum current is reached. The value on the display does not change during this time. Examples:
- Maximum current display: 100 A / ignition current through pedal: approx. 40 A
- Maximum current display: 150 A / ignition current through pedal: approx. 80 A
- Maximum current display: 200 A / ignition current through pedal: approx. 110 A
Notice: The unit is not intended for use in residential areas where power is supplied by a public low-voltage power supply system. It may be difficult to ensure electromagnetic compatibility in these areas due to both conducted and radiated interference.